Shelby Bupp Crockett

My photo
Birmingham, Michigan, United States
I live in Birmingham, Michigan, with my husband Kyle, our son Nathan and our daughter Evelyn. The blog is named for our late dog Pete, a Rhodesian Ridgeback who died in 2014. Late in 2015, we returned to the US after living five years overseas (Seoul, South Korea and Königstein im Taunus, Germany).

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Get A Move On

A few of you emailed me to ask after me and my lack of posts--first, thanks. I can never ever say it too much, I am touched that you read the blog, thank you! Second, I haven't been able to post much because I haven't been exactly able to share what I am up to...but now I can!

I am a spy. Just kidding. We are moving to Europe. Not kidding. The movers come (your) tomorrow. Again, not kidding.

My very dashing husband has accepted a promotion and come March 1, he will be the Regional Controller of GM Europe. Congrats, Kyle!

As much as moving home always sounds great, I must admit that I am not quite ready and I am ecstatic at the opportunity to continue our expat adventures in Germany and travel Europe! Not to mention the shorter flight home and less drastic time difference with the US--two more big bonuses.

So, for once, the lack of posts is not laziness! And trust me, you would thank me for not posting about the two meetings and one road trip for Pete's International Health Certificate renewal, me selling my car with the help of a translator, Kyle and me dividing our belongings into sea shipment and air shipment--all such good fun, but not blog worthy.

Here's to new adventures!

Natey helping me organize his books for the air shipment ;-)
:) sbc

 

No comments:

Post a Comment