Shelby Bupp Crockett

My photo
Birmingham, Michigan, United States
I live in Birmingham, Michigan, with my husband Kyle, our son Nathan and our daughter Evelyn. The blog is named for our late dog Pete, a Rhodesian Ridgeback who died in 2014. Late in 2015, we returned to the US after living five years overseas (Seoul, South Korea and Königstein im Taunus, Germany).

Friday, January 25, 2013

Moving Day 2

328 Boxes. And we're done!

Done!
Pete Francis Bupp contemplates his second international journey
So glad we didn't have to do the heavy lifting
Our crew! Thank you, Santa Fe Relocators!
Having a look around
:) sbc

 

4 comments:

  1. Pete Francis Bupp does not look all that excited about his next international journey! Does he have to stay in quarantine again? And why isn't he a Crockett? Didn't he get adopted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding Angie! While I'm sure Kyle would adopt him, I don't think Pete would have anything to do with it. He basically "tolerates" Kyle. And I'm not sure about Nate since I've not seen them together. Kyle has some very funny Pete stories from when he and Pete spent last summer together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I bet! My dog was the same way with my husband:) I think his mantra was "Not the boss of me!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Pete's one of us...so we'll add Crockett to his list of names! :)

    ReplyDelete