Shelby Bupp Crockett

My photo
Birmingham, Michigan, United States
I live in Birmingham, Michigan, with my husband Kyle, our son Nathan and our daughter Evelyn. The blog is named for our late dog Pete, a Rhodesian Ridgeback who died in 2014. Late in 2015, we returned to the US after living five years overseas (Seoul, South Korea and Königstein im Taunus, Germany).

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Toy Story

After the day is done and Natey is upstairs dreaming, Kyle is busy downstairs setting the stage for the next day's toy adventure.

The displays are detailed and intricate, not to mention putting some otherwise forgotten toys back on center stage. The only thing more fun than watching Kyle design and build (or is he playing?!) is watching Nathan discover it all the next morning.

I think my mom is right--Kyle is very much a kid at heart.

:) sbc



No comments:

Post a Comment