Shelby Bupp Crockett

My photo
Birmingham, Michigan, United States
I live in Birmingham, Michigan, with my husband Kyle, our son Nathan and our daughter Evelyn. The blog is named for our late dog Pete, a Rhodesian Ridgeback who died in 2014. Late in 2015, we returned to the US after living five years overseas (Seoul, South Korea and Königstein im Taunus, Germany).

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Lynn Cookie

This is totally random, but you know how when you get to the end of a batch and that last cookie is void of chocolate chips?

Mmmm, cookies
We call that the Lynn cookie. Lynn is my mom's best friend and basically my second mother--and that's her favorite cookie of the batch. Miss you, Lynn!

Lynn, I would save this for you, but it would be gross by the time I saw you :)
:) sbc

 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed the "Lynn Cookie"
    We will have to make some this summer in Michigan.
    I can't wait to see you and spend time with you all.

    ReplyDelete